Aretas is conducting research in the following areas:
- Rapid sensor prototyping and commercialization platform
- Smart thermostat development and algorithms
- Researching and developing electrochemical MEMS / Nanotech sensor electronics and measurement methodologies / algorithms
- Designing and validating sensor measurement algorithms and compensation functions
- Validating and Extending IEQ / IAQ algorithms
- Refining Analytics, Statistical and Forecasting Algorithms (for IAQ / Energy Consumption, Carbon emission)
- Creating the world's largest queryable indoor environment metrics database using advanced schema free VLDB technologies and map/reduce methodologies.
- Exploring and implementing and refining existing advances in computing and systems development (computational offloading, cloud computing, map/reduce analytics, schemaless clustered database, decoupled process, decoupled web application frameworks)
If you are a graduate student with parallel research interests and would be interested in a graduate internship or research sponsorship, please contact us.