Aretas Technical Product Overview
Online Wireless Sensor Analytics and Reporting
- Map based overview of building / sensor statuses
- Map based query tool to poll recent sensor readings
- Charting and statistics panel (view trending data, historical data, statistics, etc)
- IEQ / IAQ charting predicting occupant comfort
- Multi-Sensor Charting / Statistics (review sensors from other buildings or locations together on one chart)
- CSV export
- Dashboard view with problem sensors "bubbling up"
- Alerts page (define custom alerts, thresholds, alert types, etc) SMS alerts, Email alerts.
- Strategies. Define strategy overlays for charting. Determine "in/out strategy" statistics (useful for energy savings algorithms).
- Device manager for managing sensors and authorized devices, locations, etc.
Wireless Sensor Monitor
The Wireless sensor platform is a modular device capable of supporting numerous sensors such as:
- Temperature and Relative Humidity (core unit)
- Carbon Dioxide levels from 0-10,000PPM
- CO and NO2 sensors in customized sensitivity ranges
- VOC in customized sensitivity ranges (0-20ppm, 0-200ppm, 0-2000ppm, etc)
- Differential Pressure Sensors (< 1Pa sensitivity)
- Oxygen, Ozone, Particulates, Dust, Force, Fluid levels, etc
Units are available in a wide variety of wireless options:
- Wifi, IEEE 802.11 b/g
- 802.15.4 (xbee, zigbee)
- 900MHZ / 868MHZ
Wireless units are also available with a wide range of antennas and radio output power
- 1mW-100mW on-board radio power
- 300-400ft range indoors up to 40kms range outdoors
- 3dBi-9dBi RPSMA antenna options
Wireless Gateway / Bridge
- XBee / ZigBee / 802.15.4
- Wifi (802.11 a/b/g)
- RS-422 / RS-485
Aretas provides an easy to use HTTP API where companies, academics and hobbyists can send their data to our service by following a simple to use HTTP protocol. Then, device histories, statuses etc. can be accessed online. For more information on how to implement the API please contact us.
Our solutions can do so much we encourage you to contact us for a brief, clear and concise online review of the solutions you are interested in. For more indepth information and screen shots of our software click here >>